John V. Sabourin, CFP, FLMI
LIFE INSURANCE ADVISOR
MANULIFE SECURITIES INVESTMENT SERVICES INC.
SELECTPATH BENEFITS & FINANCIAL INC.
John is a founding partner of Selectpath. He started his career in the financial services industry in 1990. Prior to establishing himself as an independent financial advisor, John worked for seven years for one of Canada’s largest financial service providers.
As a CFP, John has met and exceeded the education, examination, experience and ethical requirements as set by the Financial Planners Standards Council. John’s training and experience have led in a natural focus on financial planning advice for business owners and retirees, with a particular emphasis on wealth preservation and management. Other areas of expertise include financial planning, needs assessment, investment management, insurance, retirement planning, estate and basic tax planning.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Windsor
- Professional Credential of Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Fellow of the Life Management Institute (FLMI)
- Member in good standing with Advocis
- Member of the Family Enterprise Exchange (FEX)